Helping Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
We know the status of the COVID-19 pandemic is continuously changing, and we’re doing our part to help minimize the spread. While we’re still open for business, we’ve implemented some changes to help keep our customers and employees safe during these unprecedented times.
Our New Precautions
Keeping your home clean is crucial—now, more than ever—but we understand the need to take extra measures to protect the people we serve. Here’s what we’re doing to help.
- Most staff members are working from home—especially our drivers.
- They each take their company vans home and keep in-person social interaction to a minimum.
- Each piece of equipment is fully cleaned using a disinfectant prior to every call. Nothing is taken into your home until it has been cleaned properly.
- Every employee puts on gloves and boot covers prior to walking into your home. They can also wear masks upon your request.
- Any employee showing signs of sickness is immediately quarantined until they are cleared by a doctor.
- We call each customer before arriving at your appointment to verify nobody in your home is sick. If someone in your residence does report an illness, we will kindly reschedule your appointment until everyone is well.
What You Can Do
While professional cleaning services are extremely beneficial in keeping your home sanitized, the CDC has outlined several steps you can take on your own to maintain a clean environment for yourself and your loved ones.
- Clean soft, porous surfaces like carpeted floors and rugs. Remove any visible contamination, then use household cleaning products on the affected areas and wash fabrics as directed by the manufacturer.
- Clean hard, non-porous surfaces, like certain types of tile floors. Use store-bought disinfectant products or create your own diluted bleach solution using 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) bleach per gallon of water or 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water. Always wear disposable gloves when cleaning these surfaces.
- Routinely clean frequently-touched items and surfaces (doorknobs, light switches, faucets, etc.) with household cleaning supplies.
- Always practice good hygiene. Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you don’t have soap and water, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, especially if you have not recently washed your hands.
Thanks for Your Patience
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this unusual situation together. We look forward to serving you and helping keep your home clean all year long!